SIVIS was established in 2012 in Italy but acquired skills and know-how from two technology companies: Faenzi and Optronitalia. Today is a leading supplier of industrial electronics systems, thermal imaging systems, infrared cameras for night and day vision, and wireless networking services for commercial, industrial, security and military applications. SIVIS designs and manufactures imaging systems for a wide variety of applications: surveillance and reconnaissance, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, condition monitoring and many others. The company is fast growing, specializes in innovative electronics solutions for commercial, industrial, security and military applications. It also develops and produces territorial supervision systems in mobile-replaceable configuration (UGS, unmanned ground systems) having aboard optoelectronic systems both for day and night vision.
Previous experience with remote surveillance and territory supervision systems for the Military and the Civil Protection Agencies is sufficient to cover all the production-related aspects related to the partner’s role in the following main tasks:
- Contribute to the definition of data display and management requirements (WP1).
- Participate in the design of the on-the-go multisensory robot (WP2).
- Contribute to data fusion and modelling, RBG acquisition, and integrating the design, the disposal and the connection of signals (WP3).
- Provide technical support with the connective parts of the sensor and the robot (WP4).
- Participates in the in-field demonstrations (WP2 & WP4).
- Partake in dissemination activities and management (WP5 and WP6).